Old September 28th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics

Default ( OT) Palin Bilked Alaskan Taxpayers $16,941 ‘Per Diem’ To Stay Home At Her House

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:57:53 -0700 (PDT), Iarnrod
wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:28*am, Patriot Games wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser
wrote:
In article ,
Patriot Games wrote:
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 05:32:50 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Maverick small-government conservative Sarah Palin charged Alaskan
taxpayers $16,941 to spend 312 nights of her first 19 months as
governor at her own house in Wasilla. Governor Palin has an official
mansion in the capital, Juneau, but she’s happier making Alaska’s
citizens pay her $54.33 a night to sleep in her own bed.
According to Hotels.com she SAVED the taxpayers. *The cheapest hotel
in Anchorage is:
Americas Best Value Inn / Executive Suite Hotel: $86.00/night.
Why would she stay in a hotel in Anchorage? *It¹s quite a way from the
state capital of Juneau.

And even WITH a direct link I gave you you FAILED to check prices....
Its called a TRAP.
I set that trap.
You fell in that trap.
YOU FELL IN LIKE A FOOL.
Thanks for PROVING that Democrats are ONLY LIARS and have ZERO
interest in the facts or the truth.
We'll remember that when we vote in November.

So it's a fiscally conservative value of yours to reimburse a
politician for nights she spends sleeping at home in her own bed?

Of course its fiscally conservative, she SAVED them money...

We'll remember THAT when WE vote in November.

You vote in Colorade, not Alaska.
Old September 28th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics

wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:28*am, Patriot Games wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Where's Colorade?

I vote in the United States, you incredibly ****ehead. The kooker
Palin is on the *national* ballot, where she will be defeated with
Kook McSame.
Old September 28th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:28*am, Patriot Games wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Kook McSame.- Hide quoted text -

.. . . another 'Stained' Blue Dress reply ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F054Slq07wg
Old September 29th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics

wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:28*am, Patriot Games wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

You DON'T vote in Alaska so butt out of Alaskan politics.

The kooker
Palin is on the *national* ballot, where she will be defeated with
Kook McSame.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Old September 29th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac PAYOLA : ChrisDodd [D-CT + John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] + Barack Hussein Obama II [D-IL]

wrote:

On Sep 23, 10:28*am, Patriot Games wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 00:55:02 -0400, Sun Chaser
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

D'Oh! - Colorado is 'solid' Obama/Biden State so your Voting
'For' or 'Against' McCain/Palin does not effect the Outcome
of the State or National Electoral College Count.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-546.html

2008 Electoral College Vote {Projection} Maps
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ab28df32b2daa3
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ce5e6a7cc89a30