RadioBanter

-   -   Bailout Politics (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137235-re-bailout-politics.html)

Dave[_18_] October 2nd 08 02:45 PM

Bailout Politics

wrote:

Five years ago, Barney Frank vouched for the "soundness" of Fannie Mae
and Freddie Mac, and said "I do not see" any "possibility of serious
financial losses to the treasury."

Five years ago they were solvent.

RHF October 2nd 08 05:21 PM

(OT) : Fannie Mae Cooking the Books - Franklin Raines - 19 TimesBigger than Enron - Barack "H" Obama

On Oct 2, 6:45*am, Dave wrote:

- - wrote:
- - Five years ago, Barney Frank vouched for the
- - "soundness" of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,
- - and said "I do not see" any "possibility of serious
- - financial losses to the treasury."

- Five years ago they were solvent.

Dave - Another Democrat Lie and Liberal Distortion

D'Oh! - Because they were Cooking the Books
http://veerright.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/714/
* 1998 to 2004
* Franklin Raines Clinton Administration
* Corrupt Accounting Practices
http://politicalcalculations.blogspo...ing-books.html
* 19 Times Bigger than Enron
http://www.businessandmedia.org/prin...716164710.aspx
* Protected by Powerful Democrat Politicians
* * Barney Frank [D-MA]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank
* * Chris Dodd [C-CT]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dodd