RadioBanter

-   -   Gas Fund (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137358-gas-fund.html)

Burr[_2_] October 5th 08 05:58 AM

Gas Fund

With just a month to go until the election and the high cost of gas I am
wondering if anyone would like to help with the tank and a half of gas it
will take to make my three county trip on election day. I'll be sure to vote
for McCain all the way.

We got to help get our guy in office so we can keep the wonderful Republican
Party in office for another eight years.

Don't Forget:

Keep the White House White

--
As Always Your Traveling Voter
Burr

[email protected] October 5th 08 04:21 PM

Gas Fund

www.jacksongasprices.com

Some gas stations in the Southeast don't have any gas because of
hurricane Ike.It might be another week or two before they can get plenty
of gas.
cuhulin

dxAce[_17_] October 5th 08 06:12 PM

Gas Fund

Dave wrote:

wrote:
www.jacksongasprices.com

Some gas stations in the Southeast don't have any gas because of
hurricane Ike.It might be another week or two before they can get plenty
of gas.
cuhulin

They don't have any gas because people are panicking and keeping their
tanks topped off.

Make my earlier comment 'paranoid schizophrenic'.