RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for a good SWL loggings program. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137386-re-looking-good-swl-loggings-program.html)

[email protected] October 6th 08 03:58 AM

Looking for a good SWL loggings program.

On Oct 5, 3:48 pm, dxhunter wrote:
Hi,

Can someone help me to find a good loggings program voor SWL (AM-
Shortwave-Tropicalbands loggings-etc), not for HAMRADIO!. Any help
would appreciated. Vista compatible!

Thanks,

dxhunter

You got some nerve coming in here and posting shortwave bull****. This
is a political newsgroup now. So get the **** out of here and STAY
OUT!!!!!!!!

Dave[_18_] October 6th 08 01:39 PM

wrote:
On Oct 5, 3:48 pm, dxhunter wrote:
Hi,

Can someone help me to find a good loggings program voor SWL (AM-
Shortwave-Tropicalbands loggings-etc), not for HAMRADIO!. Any help
would appreciated. Vista compatible!

Thanks,

dxhunter

You got some nerve coming in here and posting shortwave bull****. This
is a political newsgroup now. So get the **** out of here and STAY

You don't know how to use a spreadsheet? Make your own custom form;
shouldn't take more than a few minutes.