RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : What Does Joe Six-Pack... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137389-re-ot-sarah-palin-debates-joe-biden-what-does-joe-six-pack.html)

BDK[_5_] October 6th 08 06:23 AM

(OT) : Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : What Does Joe Six-Pack...

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 14:42:45 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

I haden't watched Saturday Night Live in about twenty years.I don't know
who is who on that show anymore.The only reason I ever watch NBC =
Nothing But Communism or ABC = All Bout Communism or CBS = Communist
Broadcasting System anymore is for local Jackson tv news.Last night I
was watching the 10:00 PM WLBT tv news program.When that program was
over, I figured I might as well catch a few minutes of Saturday Night
Live.
Thank Gawd for DirecTV, so I can watch old movies I like. cuhulin

These are all republican't owned companies who donate large sums to
McCan't campaign. Not sure why you think they are commies

He heard it on AM talk radio probably..
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?