Old October 12th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The National Voter Registration Act Of 1993 - Just Vote - NoPhoto ID Required

On Oct 12, 10:18*am, Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

RHF wrote:

On Oct 12, 7:21 am, Dave wrote:
- - dxAce wrote:
- - It's always so funny when your candidate
- - (Liberal/Democrat/Marxist) WINS, there
- - is no cheating, no theft, etc. But when they LOSE,
- - all hell breaks loose!
- - Boggling.

- Dave -wrote-
- If a Democrat wins, it'll only be because he got
- enough of a margin to overcome the attempts
- by the GOP to suppress the poor vote.
*.
acorn, {phony registered voters}
http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
*.
Acorn. {Fraudulent Votes}
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/17...uspicious-vote....
*.
ACORN ! {ILLEGAL VOTING}
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...904_webvotefra....
*.
dave you are such an acorn ~ RHF

He's a nut.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10092008...ts__132771.htm
*.

Phony registrations are not fraudulent votes. *Everybody's aware that
ACORN pays street people per registration. *That is a problem,

Old October 13th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Male Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy
Old October 13th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Default (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

"Patriot Games" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:06:25 +0000, Dave wrote:
Tank? What tank?
TV stations play what their viewers want to watch.

Not really.

Both MSNBC and CNN are recent examples of the balance between Being in
the Tank and making money.

Making money is simple. You air some programming (specials,
documentaries, etc.), you choose what news to cover and what news not
to cover, and eventually you get your Ratings from Neilsen and others.
The HIGHER your Ratings the MORE you can charge for Advertising and
the MORE MONEY you make.

CNN is a Leftist, anti-war, pro-Arab operation, BUT they like making
money. So they have fluctuated between near Center and then Left
trying to find a balance without chasing off too many viewers.

So Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are Left, or near Center?

MSNBC is an ultra-Left operation that is bankrolled by NBC which is
bankrolled by the non-News portions of NBC which is bankrolled by GE.
They gave up on making money about a year ago, and their Ratings show
it.

rofl. Their evening programming is decidedly liberal, since they're wisely
counter-programming against the far right on Fox, but during the day they
have Joe Scarborough and such.

Anyone with a brain can see that Fox is the most bald-faced biased cable
news outfit, 24-7 in the tank for the right.