RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) John McCain is an old, tired, Loser (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137530-re-ot-john-mccain-old-tired-loser.html)

[email protected] October 11th 08 12:45 AM

(OT) John McCain is an old, tired, Loser

About a week or so ago, I read somewhere on the internet, (I forget
where I read it) that 700 billion dollars bailout is really more like
over 900 billion dollars.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....ist/wearin.mid
cuhulin, more Irish than the Irish themselves

Dave[_18_] October 11th 08 02:11 PM

wrote:
About a week or so ago, I read somewhere on the internet, (I forget
where I read it) that 700 billion dollars bailout is really more like
over 900 billion dollars.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....ist/wearin.mid
cuhulin, more Irish than the Irish themselves

Somewhere between $6 trillion and $60 trillion. We are in deep ****.
You owe the Chinese well over $100,000 personally.