RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Voting Your Principles {Values / Deeply Held Beliefs} Is NeverA Wasted Vote (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137560-ot-voting-your-principles-%7Bvalues-deeply-held-beliefs%7D-nevera-wasted-vote.html)

RHF October 12th 08 02:34 AM

(OT) : Voting Your Principles {Values / Deeply Held Beliefs} Is NeverA Wasted Vote

On Oct 11, 3:14*pm, wrote:

- For the first time in my life I don't like either of the
- candidates for President and I am 73 years old.
-
- I will vote for a independent President.
-
-*The candidates for our President are financed by
- people who are only friends who want to give a
- man who will give them all they want to loot the
- world and pollute in the process.

The Brownie (TB) - Good-for-You

Makes more sense then the People who simply Vote
for Who the Media Tells them is Going-To-Be the
Winner -so- They can say : I Voted for the Winner.

-= I M H O =- Voting Your Principles
{Values / Deeply Held Beliefs} Is Never A Wasted Vote

Every Vote Based On Your Own Closely Held Principles
{Your Values} is a Principled Vote; and is Never Wasted
-because- You Stood-Up for Your Principles {Deeply Held
Beliefs}.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_value
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_values

Individual Freedom Is The Individual Being Free
To Be Themself : Be Your Self {Self-Awarness}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness
-and- Be Responsible For Your Self By Voting
http://selfresponsibility.net/

listen not to others -but- believe in yourself
and your values and vote accordingly ~ RHF