RadioBanter

-   -   I guess (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137680-i-guess.html)

Burr[_2_] October 16th 08 03:50 PM

I guess

With all this "Acorn" stuff we need to stop fooling around with this
multiple voting thing.
I'm returning all the "bucks for gas" and calling a stop to this joke.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

barnegatdx October 16th 08 04:31 PM

I guess

On Oct 16, 10:50*am, "Burr" wrote:
With all this "Acorn" stuff we need to stop fooling around with this
multiple voting thing.
I'm returning all the "bucks for gas" and calling a stop to this joke.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roseshttp://www.greenchange.org
Green Change is a community of people with Green values:
Justice, democracy, sustainability and non-violence.
We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.

Either way you slice it, there'll be abuses in voter registration or
NOT having voter registration.

This probably stems back to the southern " Literacy " tests, where ,
unless you passed them, you coouldn't vote.

Thre appears to be some **** going down in Ohio, where 200,000 voter
registratin cards are being looked at

most probably Typos' ..

I have been known to go over registration cards and , good citizen
that I am, point out what fields were left blank, and have said person
fill them in.

Better supervision , database tracking & such will take care of this
( eventually )

But there will be NO perfect system.. Ever.

in 2,000 the infamous Butterfly Ballot was meant to help things, but
just siphoned votes away from Gore to Pat Buchanan ( sp )

[email protected] October 17th 08 11:46 PM

Older Man Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

P.S. Justin and Dylan yes that is my home address. You are welcome to
stay with me, come over when you get into town, I am a night owl so
don't worry about the hour. Looking forward to seeing you!