RadioBanter

-   -   Free Electronics Magazines! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/137746-free-electronics-magazines.html)

DougVL October 18th 08 02:42 AM

Free Electronics Magazines!

I must clear out my basement. There are several years of Radio Electronics
and Popular Electronics from the 1970's, 80's and a few '90s. Also
miscellaneous other publications from those two, such as Electronic
Experimenter's Handbook, Modern Electronics, Hands On Electronics, etc.

If you come and pick them up in Grand Haven, Mich. 49417 you can have them
for free. Or I could pack them up and ship them for $20 plus postage. But
there will be a LOT of pounds of paper to mail!

I don't normally read this group and I don't want to have to throw these out
in the trash, so please email direct if you're interested.

--
Doug VanderLaan, K8RFT
http://users.netonecom.net/~swordman/GetThePoint.htm

Gravity: It's not just a good idea, it's the law!