RadioBanter

-   -   "Radio: HD Radio's holiday horror" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138056-re-radio-hd-radios-holiday-horror.html)

pocket-radio October 30th 08 08:25 PM

"Radio: HD Radio's holiday horror"

On Oct 30, 11:56*am, BoobleStubble wrote:
"Radio: HD Radio's holiday horror"

"I’ll hand it to the HD Digital Radio Alliance. iBiquity CEO Bob
“Booble” Stuble, HD Digital Radio Alliance head Peter “Sgt. Bilko”
Ferrara, and his sidekick and soon-to- be replacement Lyin’ Diane
Warren sure know how to flaunt their fraud with zeal..."

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/...dios-holiday-h...

Santa Clause is coming to town and iBiquity Digital Corporation CEO
Bob Struble is dreaming of an HD Christmas. Rumor has it they are
asking Santa Clause to sell their one millionth HD radio by years end.

That was their goal in 2007. Let’s see with companies laying off
people left and right, and home foreclosures like the depression era,
me thinks that jolly old fellow might be stuffing stocking with socks
and underwear this year.
And if they’re really lucky they’ll get a lump of coal, at least it
burns.

BoobleStubble October 30th 08 08:48 PM

On Oct 30, 4:25*pm, Pocket-Radio wrote:
[...]

"HD Radio spinners claim a breakthrough year: Pulling a fast one"

"According to a press release from the Alliance 330,000 HD receivers
were sold last year. This is a 725 per cent increase from the 40,000
sets purchased a year earlier and therefore 2007 was a 'breakthrough
year' for the technology. In 2008 they will sell a million of the
things."

http://tinyurl.com/4zgkaw

LMFAO!!!