RadioBanter

-   -   She wants us back (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138083-re-she-wants-us-back.html)

Burr[_2_] October 30th 08 10:15 PM

She wants us back

Happy Birthday old man, I'll be 66 Dec 24th

It may take a year to get the mess un-messed after the 4th. This is going to
be one big court case.

Wish I could have a beer but I'm a diabetic.

Have a happy down there, winters coming on and the DXing should be good.

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

I laughed at the references to South African beer, sportsmen and
cricketers.
Indeed our Rugby Union footballers are genuine World Cup Champions and
that is because they drink the finest lager on earth, our "Castle
Lager" - I've got a huge beer boop to prove its efficacy.

Good contribution Burr - I enjoyed it. I don't envy your choice of
presidential candidates either - bring back the Clinton's.
From an outsiders perspective Bill Clinton's ten years in office was a
period of unparalled prosperity, financial growth and world peace.

Have fun on my 71st birthday on 4th November...........

John Plimmer, Montagu, South Africa