RadioBanter

-   -   Boy Am I FROSTED! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138326-re-boy-am-i-frosted.html)

[email protected] November 6th 08 03:14 PM

Boy Am I FROSTED!

On Nov 6, 12:14*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*BDK wrote:

SNIP

LOL, that would be appropriate. She even scared off one of my right
winger friends enough to vote Obama. That's funny in itself. He's now on
a guilt trip, "I hope I didn't make a huge mistake!", as if his one vote
clinched the election.

This is a normal reaction to an election obomination, which will be an
increasing trend with time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Increasing trend with time, huh?

Based on what solid evidence? Talk-show talking points from liars
like Rush and Hannity?
Don't be fooled so easily.

Telamon November 7th 08 02:13 AM

Boy Am I FROSTED!

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 6, 12:14*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*BDK wrote:

SNIP

LOL, that would be appropriate. She even scared off one of my right
winger friends enough to vote Obama. That's funny in itself. He's now on
a guilt trip, "I hope I didn't make a huge mistake!", as if his one vote
clinched the election.

This is a normal reaction to an election obomination, which will be an
increasing trend with time.

Increasing trend with time, huh?

Based on what solid evidence? Talk-show talking points from liars
like Rush and Hannity?
Don't be fooled so easily.

According to my crystal ball you kook.

It's a prediction and it's mine.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon November 8th 08 04:47 AM

Boy Am I FROSTED!

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 6, 6:13 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:14 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

BDK wrote:

SNIP

LOL, that would be appropriate. She even scared off one of my
right winger friends enough to vote Obama. That's funny in
itself. He's now on a guilt trip, "I hope I didn't make a
huge mistake!", as if his one vote clinched the election.

This is a normal reaction to an election obomination, which
will be an increasing trend with time.

Increasing trend with time, huh?

Based on what solid evidence? Talk-show talking points from
liars like Rush and Hannity? Don't be fooled so easily.

According to my crystal ball you kook.

It's a prediction and it's mine.

Yup, but the difference between you and I, is *I* know my predictions
*may be wrong*. And you, clearly, at least according to your own
words, do not.

Nope.

You don't know which side of your mouth to talk out of every time you
post. First you accuse me of being someone's mouth piece. Then it's "I
don't know a prediction is" that I make.

Plus, I don't have a crystal ball, metaphorically or otherwise. LOL.
And I'm supposed to be the kook.

It's sarcasm moron. I know what a prediction is you fool. You clearly
don't.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California