RadioBanter

-   -   Boy Am I FROSTED! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138330-re-boy-am-i-frosted.html)

BDK[_5_] November 6th 08 04:41 PM

Boy Am I FROSTED!

In article telamon_spamshield-049DFF.00141206112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

LOL, that would be appropriate. She even scared off one of my right
winger friends enough to vote Obama. That's funny in itself. He's now on
a guilt trip, "I hope I didn't make a huge mistake!", as if his one vote
clinched the election.

This is a normal reaction to an election obomination, which will be an
increasing trend with time.

That's your opinion, but a lot of people are breathing a sigh of relief
that the Bush/Republican circus is about to go dark.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!