RadioBanter

-   -   THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? ) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138375-re-truth-obamas-birth-certificate-wouldnt-you-think-hillary-would-have-said-something-if-wasnt-genuine.html)

Bob Campbell November 7th 08 08:41 PM

THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

wrote in message

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...R3dqgD945OLU00

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_1.jpg

- and scroll down on this link..

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

You guys got to learn what " Original Source material " is;

This is all old news. We all have seen this, the intelligent people
believe it. Only the kooks still claim that it is all false. Its a
conspiracy, of course!

[email protected] November 7th 08 08:47 PM

On Nov 7, 3:41*pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:
wrote in message

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...R3dqgD945OLU00

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFil...tificate_1.jpg

- and scroll down on this link..

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

You guys got to learn what " Original Source material " is;

This is all old news. * We all have seen this, the intelligent people
believe it. * Only the kooks still claim that it is all false. * Its a
conspiracy, of course!

Oh ****.

I forgot these clowns get all their news from

Alex Jones . .

Bob Campbell November 7th 08 09:01 PM

wrote in message

Oh ****.

I forgot these clowns get all their news from

Alex Jones . .

It would appear so. After all, he is on Shortwave, so it MUST be true!

[email protected] November 7th 08 09:08 PM

On Nov 7, 4:01*pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:
wrote in message

Oh ****.
I forgot these clowns get all their news from
Alex Jones . .

It would appear so. * After all, he is on Shortwave, so it MUST be true!

Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

http://www.quackwatch.org/00AboutQua...h/altseek.html

Bob Campbell November 7th 08 09:12 PM

wrote in message
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp around your
fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of the gas flowing thru
the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

Telamon November 8th 08 05:00 AM

In article 4914b6e2.1174125@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

Bob Campbell wrote:
wrote in message
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp around your
fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of the gas flowing thru
the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

Is that like that snake oil application that allegedly rearranged data
on your hard disk so it wouldn't wobble and cause system crashes?

Bits on a hard disk platter have more mass than the brains of the poster
boys in this thread, that's for sure.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK[_5_] November 8th 08 05:02 AM

THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

In article ,
says...
wrote in message
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp around your
fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of the gas flowing thru
the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas jumps
in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now. A new
generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Telamon November 8th 08 05:46 AM

THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
wrote in message
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp
around your fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of
the gas flowing thru the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas
jumps in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now.
A new generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?

Aren't you supposed to be supervised? What are you doing on Usenet all
by yourself?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK[_5_] November 8th 08 06:26 AM

THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp
around your fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of
the gas flowing thru the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas
jumps in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now.
A new generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?

Aren't you supposed to be supervised?

Nope, and I even have a CCW permit!!!

What are you doing on Usenet all by yourself?

Making fun of you kooktards, idiot!!!

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Telamon November 8th 08 07:35 PM

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message
..
.
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp
around your fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of
the gas flowing thru the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas
jumps in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now.
A new generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?

Aren't you supposed to be supervised?

Nope, and I even have a CCW permit!!!

You escaped and got a gun? Time to put you back in the rubber room.

What are you doing on Usenet all by yourself?

Making fun of you kooktards, idiot!!!

Rave on KOOK.

--
Telamon