Old November 15th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

^DJA Dow Jones Composite DOWN 4.82%
^DJI Dow Jones Industrial DOWN 4.85%
^DJT Dow Jones Transportation DOWN 5.13%
^DJU Dow Jones Utility DOWN 4.25%

^IXIC NASDAQ DOWN 4.34%

^GSPC S&P 500 DOWN 5.03%

Kiss your 401K good bye!
When the market was -down-, you blamed Obama. A little kooky, but your
prerogative.

The market was *UP* 248 points today (11/07).

So, being the fair and just fellow that you are, that must mean you are
going to thank and praise Obama for the upswing, right?
You mean Dow Jones Industrial Average not the whole market. Of course
that would be how a clueless person would look at it, on a daily basis.

Before a marxist became the president elect the market was around 9600
and now it is around 8900. Nov 4 was an up day on the news McCain was
making a come back then Nov 5 and 6 were down days and today was flat.
Maybe the market will improve next Monday after people get over the
shock of being taxed to death in the future.

You've really got to learn something about the scientific method. You
would have made a really lousy scientist.

JB

Telamundo a scientist? ROTFL!!!

Wow. My dogs would probably be more successful at it than he would be.

Let's get those dogs some grant money ;-).

JB

Maybe they could study kooks like Telmundo. Measuring his "nerve
center's" response to obvious kooktardery could possibly lead to a cure
for kooktards!! Hey, maybe we could have a telethon for Telamundo!!!

"Please help us find a cure for poor kooktards like Telemundo!"
"Your donation will help fund research into the cause and a possible
treatment for this devastating and terrible affliction known as Chronic
Kooktardery!"

I love it.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Lol! Maybe you can get Jerry Lewis to host the telethon? ;-)

JB

I don't think Jerry can handle more than one telethon for an illness a
year at this point. Physically, he's about shot. I wonder who will be
the "heir apparent" for him, as he could go at any time? And to think
Jerry and I nearly came to blows 30 years ago, almost to the day. How
things have changed. I=3Fm about the age Jerry was then, and he=3Fs a
fossil.

Ed McMahon is in bad shape too.

Someone with a huge ego, who is really obnoxious to a lot of people, in
his late 30's to early 40's (so he/she can hang around for 40 years or
so), who sings badly, and can turn vicious at the drop of a hat is what
we need to host "The Night of 'Tards Telathon!=3F to fight the tragic
disease of =3FRight/Left Wing Kooktardic Brain Syndrome=3F.

Sean Penn?
Rosie O'Donnell?

Of course, Telemundo would be the first one's =3FPoster tard=3F. They could
just play a vid clip of him ranting into the phone while calling in on
the local AM radio right wing talk show, and then switch to his poor
mother, who would sob, and say something like, =3FWe began to suspect that
=3FTelly=3F wasn=3Ft like our other kids, that he was kooktardic, but we
prayed that it was just a phase, then when he began posting pictures of
Rush Limbaugh on his bedroom walls, well, we had to accept it, and the
diagnosis was confirmed when we went to the clinic and the =3Fkooktardic
arousal test=3F was positive. We were told he needed to be
institutionalized, but we decided to keep him home with us. He=3Fs as
happy as a kooktard could be, listening to right wing kooktard radio,
posting his stuff on the newsgroups, and writing letters to all the non
kooktard radio shows, telling them they are liars, or kooks themselves.
We don=3Ft let him talk to them too much, it upsets him so much. Now, he=3Fs
gotten into this Obama birth certificate nonsense, and well, his dad and
I wonder if he=3Fs finally gotten so bad we won=3Ft be able to keep him at
home any longer! My poor little Telly......Booohooohoooo!!!=3F

I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.

Get Rosie O'Donnell - she would be perfect for such a telethon! she
could ruffle little Telemundo's head and present him as the picture of
the perfect little kooktard!

JB

Old November 15th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

[...]

And she's the perfect fat homo. She drips grease.

Old November 15th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It's about 80 something degrees where Telamon is.Freezing cold here,
about 53 degrees. www.wxusa.com It's Rough on Me!
cuhulin

Old November 15th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

It's about 80 something degrees where Telamon is.Freezing cold here,
about 53 degrees.

Freezing? Heck, it's 38 here and will probably snow tonight!

Now get that radio out and listen in to Radio St. Helena!

Old November 15th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Rossii on 6075 kHz @ 09:33

On Nov 15, 10:37*am, "kp" wrote:
I think it could be a big thing...big laughs anyway.

What a whack job. Why would you want to do any of this? The more you
post here the stranger you get.

Telamonkee is going to call others a whack job?

First he ruins the newsgroup, then he call others names...?

Telomondo is a turd.

"KP"

D'Oh! How Did Telamon {or I or for that matter}
Ruin this Newsgroup ?

Instead of Complaining in any Off-topic Post
= = = Adding to the Ugly Noise Level.

Post something ON-TOPIC that is Shortwave Radio Related
= = = Adding to the On-Topic Signal Level.

hey, Hey. HEY ! - Yes it is as simple as :

Radio Rossii on 6075 kHz @ 09:33 in Russian with Music
http://www.radiorus.ru/

~ RHF

Old November 16th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The BDK and Telamon "Ping-Pong" Posting Game for this15NOV2008 is 40 Posts in this One Thread

RHF wrote:

ok - so try and be 'nice' to each other
for one day - this sunday ~ RHF
.

I love you Roy.
Old November 16th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

What a kookaburra.

and

I'm sure she would love to meet a kookaburra like you.

and

I see you are still busy ruining the news group kookaburra.

What an odd word for you to use. You clearly don't understand the
meaning(s) of the word.

Kookaburra can mean:

* Kookaburra, the Australian bird

Kookaburra disambiguation:

* Kookaburras (hockey), the Australian national men's hockey team
* Kookaburra (song), a popular nursery rhyme/song about the bird
* Kookaburra (rocket), an Australian sounding rocket
* Kookaburra Sport, a sports equipment company
* "Kookaburra", a Cocteau Twins song from their 1985 EP Aikea-Guinea
* Kookaburra (Polish band), a Polish band featuring Karolina
Szarubka
* Kookaburra (comics), A comic saga created and drawn by Didier
Chrispeels (Crisse)
* Kookaburra (astronomy), a Pulsar wind nebula located in the Milky
Way Galaxy

Thanks for demonstrating how clueless you are.

Telamon wrote:

You lose Mr. Clueless. It would be the bird. Try reading up on it's call.

"Kookaburras are best known for their unmistakable call, which is
uncannily like loud, echoing human laughter".

Well, you finally got something right! He (and the rest of us) are
indeed laughing ...at YOU.
Old November 16th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote:

You lose Mr. Clueless. It would be the bird. Try reading up on it's call.

"Kookaburras are best known for their unmistakable call, which is
uncannily like loud, echoing human laughter".

Well, you finally got something right! He (and the rest of us) are
indeed laughing ...at YOU.

Now that's funny. You telling me I got something right. I'm glad you
finally figured it out after I told you. Congratulations.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 16th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-B38D37.22013615112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-DF730B.21052715112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-DC2F2D.19270215112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-BDC944.17141015112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-6F70E7.11171015112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-1BDDE2.20171814112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
Billy Burpelson

[...]

;-)

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Holy ****, are you seriously asking that
question?
Do you actually think I am seriously suggesting we hold a
telethon for you poor kooktards? How many bridges have
you
bought? How many emails have you replied to, offering you
big
money for help in getting money out if The Congo?

Looks like you went off your meds again.

LOL, you're the one who seems to have taken me seriously,
Telly,
it
seems like you're the one off your meds. Are you an
outpatient,
or a
walk-away?

Oh, so nothing you post is serious. You are just a Troll.

LOL, you can't even follow the conversation that I wasn't having
with
you? Why would anyone with half a brain think anything about my
post
was
serious?

I can't heart the conversations you have in your head.

Oh, I understand, you don't have half a brain.

I don't have a Kookaburra brain.

It seems like you don't have ANY brain, just a few randomly firing
neurons. It would take a brainless loon to believe the Obama BC story
has any validity. Your posts on it are classic kooktardic comedy.

So when will that BC story "break wide open", like your head?

How the old are you? Have you hit puberty yet? Are you
shaving
yet? How is it possible for someone to be as stupid as
you
are,
and remain alive, and apparently free to go where they
please?
Can you drive? I hope not. I don't want someone as ****ed
in
the
head as you are one the roads with me.

If you have such a problem facing the world stay indoors.

So are you a troll, or just incredibly stupid. I vote stupid.

So you just post here to waste peoples time.

Waste people's time? No, I post in RRS for shortwave info, etc,
but
when
a ****ing giant hunk of kooktardic gold like you comes along,
well
****,
I can't just ignore it, the possibility of big laughs are too
good to
pass up.

And you didn't disappoint, Telemundo.

Yeah, that was nice of you to admit that you are just a Trolling
moron.

The more you post here the stranger you get.

Are you really as dense as you seem to be, Telemundo?

DAYUM, I hope not, for your sake. But I think you really
are
the
dolt of the doltish, kook of the kooktardish, moron of
the
moronic.

But you do make me laugh, so you aren't totally
worthless...

I hope you get the help you need sooner then later before
you
do
something rash. Give your weapons to someone else to take
care
of
in the mean time.

I don't need any help, but you sure could use about 40 IQ
points.

I wasn't offering you any help. I was just hoping you would get
some.

Thanks for wasting the time of all reader of this news group.

I think a few people got some laughs out of my posts. I know I
sure
got
some out of yours.

Oh yeah, this is so funny. It's past time for your meds.

It was funny, and you're the punchline.

Nothing funny about it to a normal person.

What would you know about being normal? A normal person laughs at the
Obama BC story. You believe it, and probably all kinds of other crazy
ass **** too.

I know you are not normal and normal people don't think this is funny.

You have your opinion, I have mine. My ex-girlfriend, a child
psychiatrist, thinks you're a "classic". I don't think she's sure what
sort of classic yet, but I'm sure she will make her diagnosis soon. Not
that you will see it, she's just a lurker.

That's a classic response. You are a coward and really do not have faith
in your own reasoning so you must invoke another entity to give your
post validity so you can gang up on me. I know what you are doing so it
won't work.

Your imaginary girlfriend is really your attendant that makes sure you
take your meds.

What other crazy ass **** are you talking about?

I'm sure you'll tell us, Telly, if you're cracked enough to believe the
Obama BC story, there might be no limit to your kooktardery. I can only
hope you will live up to my expectations, and regale us with some
classic kookravings. I'm sure you buy into all kinds of really neat
conspiracies and ****, right?

What is there to believe? Obama has not revealed an unaltered birth
certificate and travels on a diplomatic passport. There is a court case
proceeding against him to certify his birth.

You just talk **** and you think it's funny. You fart and it's laughs all
around right.

Commenting on your kooktardery is fun. Maybe you don't think it's funny,
but some people do. It's fun to type it, that's for sure.

This is what's going on. The court case may turn into nothing. If
something were to come of it, it will have to occur before Obama is
sworn in next January.

You're a clown. Even though you're desperately trying not to be one.

Look in the mirror Kookaburra and laugh some more.

You can call me a kookaburra all you want to, but your belief in the
Obama BC story puts you into the upper strata of the kooktardish, and
you can't change that easily. Your parents found that out long ago, no
doubt.

And you can be all the Kookaburra you want to be on this news group but
I look at facts not the ravings of some Usenet clown.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 16th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-703332.22052715112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-0BAFA0.21103215112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F5E83C.19341915112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

Awww, poor Telemundo, so concerned with the welfare of the group.

Yeah that's me. This is a resource to be used or abused and you
chose
the latter. What a funny guy you are...not.

Some people think Bob Hope was funny, some people didn't. Same goes
for
Chris Rock, or any other comedian.

SNIP

Yeah but no one else thinks you are funny.

I'm not anywhere near as funny as you are, but you aren't even trying to
be. That's the best part, you're deadly serious.

And deadly stupid.*

I don't think you are funny.

You would be wrong. As the "butt" of the joke, you obviously wouldn't
think I was funny.

I don't think what you have posted is in any way funny.

Of course not. Why would you? But just you saying that is funny in
itself.

I think you are a lunatic.

Wrong again, as is the way of the kooktard.

This isn't a pejorative this is evident by your postings.

My postings are mostly about you and some other kooktards. You know,
folks who believe in all kinds of crazy **** like you do?

You are clearly ignorant at best and scared silly at the worst.

Ignorant as in not believing the Obama BC story? I will plead guilty.

Scared silly? Of what? That Obama was born in Kenya?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Holy ****, you're such a mess.

Time for your girlfriend to give you your meds. Don't worry it will all
be better soon.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California