Old November 9th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

^DJA Dow Jones Composite DOWN 4.82%
^DJI Dow Jones Industrial DOWN 4.85%
^DJT Dow Jones Transportation DOWN 5.13%
^DJU Dow Jones Utility DOWN 4.25%

^IXIC NASDAQ DOWN 4.34%

^GSPC S&P 500 DOWN 5.03%

Kiss your 401K good bye!
When the market was -down-, you blamed Obama. A little kooky, but your
prerogative.

The market was *UP* 248 points today (11/07).

So, being the fair and just fellow that you are, that must mean you are
going to thank and praise Obama for the upswing, right?

You mean Dow Jones Industrial Average not the whole market. Of course
that would be how a clueless person would look at it, on a daily basis.

Before a marxist became the president elect the market was around 9600
and now it is around 8900. Nov 4 was an up day on the news McCain was
making a come back then Nov 5 and 6 were down days and today was flat.
Maybe the market will improve next Monday after people get over the
shock of being taxed to death in the future.

You've really got to learn something about the scientific method. You
would have made a really lousy scientist.

Better living through Science/Marxism!

A new slogan for Barry.

Better living through propaganda/false theology/fake science/Marxism.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 9th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : DAY 2 end - OMG! ObaMa0 CaTaStRoPhY

On Nov 9, 11:51*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I apply science in my job every day bozo. I'm sure you are clueless in
whatever you do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

MWB,

Please note that this is another (OT) : Message
dang - oops - i just did ~ RHF
Old November 17th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 9, 11:51*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

wrote:

[...]

No you don't. Liar.

You have to UNDERSTAND science to apply it, and you don't understand
science.

Maybe you apply your crackpot ideas and think it's science. That's
possible.