RadioBanter

-   -   Them Austl. know how to party (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138578-them-austl-know-how-party.html)

Burr[_2_] November 15th 08 12:29 AM

Them Austl. know how to party

Burr
Orchids & Roses
http://www.greenchange.org
Green Change is a community of people with Green values:
Justice, democracy, sustainability and non-violence.
We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.

harvey[_2_] November 15th 08 01:57 AM

Them Austl. know how to party

On Nov 14, 7:29*pm, "Burr" wrote:

Burr
Orchids & Roseshttp://www.greenchange.org
Green Change is a community of people with Green values:
Justice, democracy, sustainability and non-violence.
We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.

So

someone was knocking on my door

opened it and there was this great looking young woman

" Hi" She said" I'm here to give you SuperSex"

"Kinda Buzy Hon, - But What kinda soup you got ? "

RHF November 15th 08 02:17 AM

Them Austl. know how to party

On Nov 14, 4:29*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451964,00.html

D'Oh! - The Headline should read :
"Australian Nude Resort Sagging Figures"

RHF November 15th 08 02:44 AM

AFN Hawaii with Paul Harvey News and Comment on 10,320 kHz [USB] @

On Nov 14, 5:57*pm, harvey wrote:
On Nov 14, 7:29*pm, "Burr" wrote:

Burr
Orchids & Roseshttp://www.greenchange.org
Green Change is a community of people with Green values:
Justice, democracy, sustainability and non-violence.
We work together to share Green art, politics and culture.

So

someone was knocking on my door

opened it and there was this great looking young woman

" Hi" She said" I'm here to give you SuperSex"

"Kinda Buzy Hon, - But What kinda soup you got ? "

Dang Harvey,

You done posted to another "Off-Topic" Thread again.

Oops My Bad Too ! RHF

OBTW - Harvey speaking of another HARVEY . . .

Paul Harvey News and Comment via AFN Hawaii
on 10,320 kHz [USB] @ 18:47 UTC

Paul Harvey News and Comment
http://www.paulharvey.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Harvey

To Find : Paul Harvey News and Comment on the Radio
http://www.paulharvey.com/index.aspx?id=3151

USA To Find : Paul Harvey News and Comment on the Radio
http://www.abcrn.com/ph_affiliates/USA/index.html

AFN Current Shortwave Radio High Frequencies
Single-Side-Band [SSB] using Upper Sideband [USB]
http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/ShortWave.aspx
Source/Location : Pearl Harbor, Hawaii -USA-
[ Center of the Northern Pacific Ocean ]
Days on 10,320 KHz [USB]
Nights on 6,350 KHz [USB]

AFN Radio Program Schedule
http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/AFNRadio.aspx

American Forces Network (AFN) -aka- AFRTS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_Forces_Radio

AFN Shortwave Radio [HF-USB] Broadcasts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armed_F...Wave_.28USB.29