RadioBanter

-   -   Radio St. Helena Day! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138616-re-radio-st-helena-day.html)

Dave[_18_] November 16th 08 02:01 PM

Radio St. Helena Day!

BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 15, 3:23 pm, Sky Captain wrote:
On Nov 15, 3:10 pm, dxhunter wrote:

On 15 nov, 20:01, dxAce wrote:
2000, "Over The Ocean Waves".....
11092.5 USB
Great Signal!
Enjoy!
dxAce
Michigan
USA
Very weak audio here in Scotland!!
grtz,
Hans

Weak signal (9 out of 60) here in Richmond, Va.
Eton E1XM, whip plus indoor reel antenna- Hide quoted text -

I should have know Steve would post about this. ;-) Had a solid copy
at my QTH in the Nati'. Copying on a Hammarlund 129X with Heathkit Q
Multiplier coupled with a Alpha Delta DX sloper antenna roughly 40-45
ft. high. I also checked on my modded DX394 with 70ft. wire - also a
solid copy. Not as good a copy with the modded DX398 and 10 ft. of
wire though.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=in+...=UTF-8&fr=moz2