RadioBanter

-   -   more off topic garbage from Randy Quaid (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138742-re-more-off-topic-garbage-randy-quaid.html)

Randy Quaid November 20th 08 11:54 PM

more off topic garbage from Randy Quaid

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Randy Quaid" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
BDK wrote:

SNIP

We just have to give you a few bashed when your odor comes
upstairs.

What the hell does that mean? What a nut case!

Damn Teleninnie (I like it), think a little, and change the d in
bashed
to an s and like magic, it makes sense!

And you seriously claim not to be stupid?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Just like the voices in your head. What a retard.

You know what they say about how the Telaninnie ended up in
California?

God turned the country up on it's side and all the loose fruits and
nuts
ended up in California.

His mom wants to send him to a 'group home'.

Had to change you handle again coward? What a twit.

I am legion...I am known by a million names.

You,however are known as "turd".

You are a retard by any name.

How's the diet of macaroni and cheese?

You know fish is brain food...you should fish for a whale!