RadioBanter

-   -   Abkhazia QSL (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138783-abkhazia-qsl.html)

dxAce November 22nd 08 11:30 AM

Abkhazia QSL

Received a brief email QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) letter from Susan
Sadeba of Apsua Radio (Abkhazia) regarding my reception of March 21, 2007 on
9494.8 kHz.

My 224th NASWA Country QSL'd.

Abkhazia is a small breakaway region of Georgia, much like South Ossetia.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Simon Mason November 22nd 08 11:46 AM

Abkhazia QSL

"dxAce" wrote in message
Received a brief email QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) letter from
Susan
Sadeba of Apsua Radio (Abkhazia) regarding my reception of March 21, 2007
on
9494.8 kHz.

My 224th NASWA Country QSL'd.

Abkhazia is a small breakaway region of Georgia, much like South Ossetia.

Nice catch, Ace. I drove to Transdneister on my vacations last June.

dxAce November 22nd 08 12:11 PM

Abkhazia QSL

Simon Mason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Received a brief email QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) letter from
Susan
Sadeba of Apsua Radio (Abkhazia) regarding my reception of March 21, 2007
on
9494.8 kHz.

My 224th NASWA Country QSL'd.

Abkhazia is a small breakaway region of Georgia, much like South Ossetia.

Nice catch, Ace. I drove to Transdneister on my vacations last June.

That would be a hard drive from here :-) I'd need some pontoons.

David Eduardo[_4_] November 22nd 08 04:50 PM

Abkhazia QSL

"dxAce" wrote in message
Received a brief email QSL (verie, for those in Glendale)

It's not a "verjie" unless it it is a MW station.

dxAce November 22nd 08 04:57 PM

Abkhazia QSL

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', blew beans yet again when he
wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Received a brief email QSL (verie, for those in Glendale)

It's not a "verjie" unless it it is a MW station.

There's something wrong with that whole sentence.

Thanks for the laugh, oh faux one!