RadioBanter

-   -   Sony 7600 Radios. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/138908-sony-7600-radios.html)

[email protected] November 26th 08 07:01 PM

Sony 7600 Radios.

Who sells them nowadays? Prices? I am thinking about buying one for a
Christmas present for my brother in law.
cuhulin

dxAce November 26th 08 09:10 PM

Sony 7600 Radios.

wrote:

Who sells them nowadays? Prices? I am thinking about buying one for a
Christmas present for my brother in law.

Universal of course has them, but prices for SONY not available over the net.

Call: 1 800 431-3939

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DougC December 1st 08 08:18 PM

Sony 7600 Radios.

Dave wrote:
wrote:
Who sells them nowadays? Prices? I am thinking about buying one for a
Christmas present for my brother in law.
cuhulin

Buy it from a radio store, not a big box store. Helps keep the hobby
alive.

I knew that Universal sold it, but I didn't want the additional hassle
of finding out the price that other places seem to have no problem
openly stating. Multiple sellers on Amazon all state their prices.

It could be that I paid more than Universal sold it for, and then that
is my own reward--but judging from prices of other items there I
compared, I doubt it.

If Universal is getting stuck with conditions other places aren't then
Universal needs to dump Sony entirely. Being "allowed" to sell only at a
competitive disadvantage is impractical online, when all the competing
sellers are just a click or two away.
~