RadioBanter

-   -   Here is an interesting question (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139122-re-here-interesting-question.html)

Mike[_2_] December 6th 08 03:44 AM

Here is an interesting question

On Dec 5, 6:16�pm, wrote:
Doggy's resoning is, she wants to hump my right leg all the time.
It's 41 degrees in Jackson right now and doggy needs to take me out in
the front yard.
cuhulin

So, your female dog humps your leg "all the time"? What the hell have
you been doing to that dog, you old drunk perv?

Your philosophy of drinking the entire day is easily examined by
watching the deterioration of your spelling and reasoning powers
progressively throughout a day.

Thank God you went to school back in the days when real teaching took
place!

They should place your picture (along with your dog humping your leg)
on all PR efforts to promote tourism in Mississippi. Truth-in-
advertising demands no less!