RadioBanter

-   -   More ObaMao Lies! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139251-more-obamao-lies.html)

[email protected] December 9th 08 09:48 PM

More ObaMao Lies!

ObaMao senior adviser David Axelrod, who worked for Blagojevich, said,
"I know he's talked to the governor and there are a whole range of
names many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a
lot of them."

On the Chicago TV show "Public Affairs with Jeff Berkowitz" on June
27, 2002, state Sen. Obama said, "Right now, my main focus is to make
sure that we elect Rod Blagojevich as Governor, we..."

"You working hard for Rod?" interrupted Berkowitz.

"You betcha," said Obama.

"Hot Rod?" asked the host.

"That's exactly right," Obama said.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...ons-arise.html

RHF December 9th 08 10:10 PM

(OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !

(OT) : More Off-Topic Political "Anti-Obama" blah, Blah. BLAH !