RadioBanter

-   -   Don't be shy Peter Maus (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139276-re-dont-shy-peter-maus.html)

MnMikew December 10th 08 08:52 PM

Don't be shy Peter Maus

"Mike" wrote in message
Oh where, oh where, has the little Maus gone...

Trollin trollin troooolinnnnnnnn.

Mike[_2_] December 10th 08 09:05 PM

Don't be shy Peter Maus

On Dec 10, 3:52�pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

... Oh where, oh where, has the little Maus gone...

Trollin trollin troooolinnnnnnnn.

Right you are, Mike.... I'd love a little "Maus-ian" dialogue, got
some questions for him.

How's the weather up North?

MnMikew December 10th 08 09:16 PM

Don't be shy Peter Maus

"Mike" wrote in message

Oh where, oh where, has the little Maus gone...

Trollin trollin troooolinnnnnnnn.

Right you are, Mike.... I'd love a little "Maus-ian" dialogue, got
some questions for him.

How's the weather up North?

Not too bad, 20's. Cold nights making ice nice and thick. Though only about
8" so far. Some dope put a truck thru the ice on a lake in the metro here
yesterday.

[email protected] December 10th 08 09:49 PM

Don't be shy Peter Maus

Last January, I received a snail mail thingy from Playboy in
Iowa.Playboy only sent me one snail mail Playboy magazine.
cuhulin