RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @ 03:45~03:55UTC in Russian with Music (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139298-radio-rossii-russian-music-7200-7320-khz-%40-03-45%7E03-55utc-russian-music.html)

RHF December 11th 08 12:17 PM

Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @ 03:45~03:55UTC in Russian with Music

Radio Rossii on 7200 kHz @ 03:45 UTC in Russian with Music
http://www.radiorus.ru/
Listed as originating from Yakutsk, Russia {Siberia}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakutsk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakha_Republic
* Radio Rossii GTRK “Saha” 250 kW on 7200 kHz
http://finndxer.wordpress.com/2007/0...akutsk-russia/

user[_3_] December 11th 08 08:13 PM

Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @ 03:45~03:55 UTC in Russian with Music

RHF wrote:

RHF = Radio Hall of Fame???

700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk/
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://RADIOLANGUAGES.TK Updated every month or so ....

MnMikew December 11th 08 08:31 PM

Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @ 03:45~03:55 UTC in Russian with Music

"user" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

RHF = Radio Hall of Fame???

Roy Humps Fenceposts

[email protected] December 12th 08 03:14 AM

Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @

On Dec 11, 2:31 pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"user" wrote in message

... RHF wrote:

RHF = Radio Hall of Fame???

Roy Humps Fenceposts

The senile senior has been given a number of nicknames by various
folks fed up with his obnoxious behavior and his destruction of
rec.radio.shortwave group. Some I recall off hand a

RETIRED HALFASSED FOOL
RACIST HYPOCRITICAL FOOL
RETARDED HALFASSED FOOL
REPUGNANT HORSESASS ****HEAD

There are have been others used that I can't recall at the moment.

Perhaps we should have a group vote on which is most appropriate for
the no life troll.

RHF December 12th 08 10:19 AM

Radio Rossii in Russian with Music on 7200 & 7320 kHz @

On Dec 11, 12:31*pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"user" wrote in message

... RHF wrote:

- - RHF = Radio Hall of Fame???

- Roy Humps Fenceposts

Is that an old "MN" Winter Pastime ?

RHF December 12th 08 12:06 PM

(OT) =PONG= A.W.S. {Sock-Puppet} Ping-Pong "Flame" Game

-
- There are have been others used that I can't recall at the moment.
-
- Perhaps we should have a group vote on which
- is most appropriate for the no life troll.

A.W.S. {Sock-Puppet},

My Favorites are "Retired Healthy and Free"©
and a 'really happy fella' - hey that's me ~ RHF