RadioBanter

-   -   Shelby -- a turd? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139303-re-shelby-turd.html)

[email protected] December 11th 08 08:08 PM

Shelby -- a turd?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:31:43 -0500, Billy Burpelson
wrote:

It almost seems that Senator Shelby is still sore about losing the Civil
War and trying to get revenge on the North. :-)

I think the next time Alabama has a disaster, we the "taxpayers"
should not give them a nickle. He is trying to get a job or get money
from the forein car companies. He is nothing more than scum!