RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : In Search of . . . The BBC World Service [BBC WS] (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139340-ot-search-bbc-world-service-%5Bbbc-ws%5D.html)

RHF December 12th 08 12:42 PM

(OT) : In Search of . . . The BBC World Service [BBC WS]

(OT) : In Search of . . . The BBC World Service [BBC WS]

I mis-typed-in BBWS into the Google Search Box.
[ Missed the "C" and the 'Space" ]
http://www.google.com/

And I got plenty of "Big" "Beautiful" results -ROTFL-
Note - Your Results May Very . . . Big Time ;-}

as they say -you are never too old to learn something
new everyday and that's no 'bs' ~ RHF

RHF December 12th 08 01:26 PM

BBC World Service 9605 kHz @ 12:50 UTC

On Dec 12, 4:42*am, RHF wrote:
(OT) : In Search of . . . The BBC World Service [BBC WS]

I mis-typed-in BBWS into the Google Search Box.
[ Missed the "C" and the 'Space" ]http://www.google.com/

And I got plenty of "Big" "Beautiful" results -ROTFL-
Note - Your Results May Very . . . Big Time ;-}

as they say -you are never too old to learn something
new everyday and that's no 'bs' ~ RHF
*.

Burr,

I also had the BBC World Service 9605 kHz @ 12:50 UTC
here at a Steady S9 [55545]

BBC News Hour Talking about how the Germans are
working the solve their Financial Crisis @ 12:50 UTC
BBC "World Sports" @ 12:55 UTC
BBC TOH Tone [code] ID @ 13:00 UTC

Note - After 13:01 UTC a Chinese Station came up on
the Frequency along with the BBC's Signal. [43333]

BBC World Service Shortwave Radio Frequencies
to South East Asia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/schedules/internet/800/radio_frequencies_south_east_asia.shtml

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
Grundig Satellit 800 Radio using an Edek
"Torus-Tuner" 16" Shortwave Loop Antenna
http://www.eham.net/data/reviews/images/2857.jpeg

Burr[_2_] December 12th 08 01:31 PM

BBC World Service 9605 kHz @ 12:50 UTC

I'm going to bed Roy, I get up about 5 and it makes for a long day even with
a little nap.

Night Pal,

Burr

.