RadioBanter

-   -   OT So Whats wrong with Blago Soliciting a Bribe ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139344-re-ot-so-whats-wrong-blago-soliciting-bribe.html)

David[_6_] December 12th 08 06:13 PM

OT So Whats wrong with Blago Soliciting a Bribe ?

We should change the laws;
They're outdated.

This way, say some rich **** wants to buy a senate seat

get contracts for his family business
Import Illegal workers and have them work in Factories at sub Min wage

& maybe just stop paying Pension benefits to retired workers
And
Pocket the difference..

He can do it !

Amereica,

The Smell of Napalm in the morning . .

On Dec 11, 9:30*am, Mike wrote:
On Dec 11, 9:10*am, Dave wrote:

I think this guy is gonna walk. *Did any cash change hands?

Conspiracy charges don't require the actual transfer.

Mike

Mike[_2_] December 12th 08 06:28 PM

OT So Whats wrong with Blago Soliciting a Bribe ?

Dave,

You've now drifted of the topic of conspiracy law. And hiring illegal
immigrants is illegal under the current law. It happens, but rich
companies (like Wal-Mart) are being caught and fined for it on a
regular basis.

Mike

Dave[_18_] December 13th 08 02:41 PM

David wrote:
We should change the laws;
They're outdated.

This way, say some rich **** wants to buy a senate seat

get contracts for his family business
Import Illegal workers and have them work in Factories at sub Min wage

& maybe just stop paying Pension benefits to retired workers
And
Pocket the difference..

This is the way things are done in AmeriKKKa. Always have been.

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in
here.
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Renault: Oh. Thank you very much. Everybody out at once.

Renault is handed his gambling winnings by the croupier as he finishes
his pronouncements.