RadioBanter

-   -   Universal 9 Day Icom Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139373-universal-9-day-icom-sale.html)

dxAce December 14th 08 11:02 AM

Universal 9 Day Icom Sale

Universal makes mention on their site that "Icom has a 9 day Holiday Sale
starting 12/13/08. Call for details now or recheck this site late 12/14/08."

http://www.universal-radio.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dave[_18_] December 15th 08 02:36 PM

Universal 9 Day Icom Sale

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Universal makes mention on their site that "Icom has a 9 day Holiday Sale
starting 12/13/08. Call for details now or recheck this site late 12/14/08."

http://www.universal-radio.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Didn't you say you hate the R-75?

That's R75, 'tard boy. And at any rate, ICOM makes plenty of other stuff besides
door stops that others might be interested in.

Run along now, boy.

**** you

dxAce December 15th 08 07:23 PM

Universal 9 Day Icom Sale

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Universal makes mention on their site that "Icom has a 9 day Holiday Sale
starting 12/13/08. Call for details now or recheck this site late 12/14/08."

http://www.universal-radio.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Didn't you say you hate the R-75?

That's R75, 'tard boy. And at any rate, ICOM makes plenty of other stuff besides
door stops that others might be interested in.

Run along now, boy.

**** you

Right back at ya, 'tard boy!

Monty Hall December 15th 08 07:54 PM

Universal 9 Day Icom Sale

"dxAce" wrote in message

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Universal makes mention on their site that "Icom has a 9 day Holiday
Sale
starting 12/13/08. Call for details now or recheck this site late
12/14/08."

http://www.universal-radio.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Didn't you say you hate the R-75?

That's R75, 'tard boy. And at any rate, ICOM makes plenty of other
stuff besides
door stops that others might be interested in.

Run along now, boy.

**** you

Right back at ya, 'tard boy!

Wow...I suppose we can expect Telamon to weigh in soon....

[email protected] December 16th 08 02:15 AM

more off topic garbage from RHF aka Retired Halfassed Fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

RHF December 16th 08 07:21 AM

WWV / WWVH Announcing a Leap-Second

WWV / WWVH Announcing a Leap-Second
to be inserted on 31December 2008 {Last Day}
[ 2008-12-31 23:59:60 UTC ]
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/leapseconds.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second