RadioBanter

-   -   Atlas in America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139390-re-atlas-america.html)

RHF December 15th 08 12:41 AM

Atlas in America

On Dec 14, 12:50*pm, "Bozeman Rob" wrote:
"Bob Campbell" wrote in message

m...

wrote in message

Insanity has its consequences. *Every day now, another consequence of
America's insanity - and I mean that literally - of November 4 becomes
apparent. *It's funny to see the MSM

What is MSM? * If that is "Mainstream Media" then it should be abbreviated
as MM. *Mainstream is one word.

This was the only point in your rant worth responding to. * *The rest is
MD - Meaningless Drivel. * No, not MLD.

- Nitwits nitpicking newsgroups - NNN.

Correction : nitwits nitpicking newsgroups = n3

small 'n's cause we are just a minor annoyance ~ RHF

[email protected] December 16th 08 02:20 AM

more off topic garbage from RHF aka Retired Halfassed Fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

RHF December 16th 08 05:56 AM

Rádio Nacional da Amazônia on 11,780 kHz @ 02:37 UTC

Rádio Nacional da Amazônia on 11,780 kHz @ 02:37 UTC
http://www.radiobras.gov.br/estatico...l_amazonia.htm

Heard the Portuguese Language and Brazilian Sounding Music
with Rádio [RADU] Nacional and Rádio Nacional do Brasil IDs