RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : More Anti-Radio IBOC Trash Talk by the PocketRadioSock-Puppets . . . (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139637-ot-more-anti-radio-iboc-trash-talk-pocketradiosock-puppets.html)

RHF December 25th 08 03:11 AM

(OT) : More Anti-Radio IBOC Trash Talk by the PocketRadioSock-Puppets . . .

On Dec 24, 5:24*pm, PocketRadio wrote:
I deleted mine, a while back, but now, iBiquity has deleted her image
from their website and her image was removed from this other site,
also:

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...ersonID=624277

I want to add her back to my blog, after she made that comment that
IBOC hissing wasn't a problem on most car radios:

"The reason was objectionable hiss detected on the analog signal on a
select group of car radios, according to Davis. When contacted by RW,
iBiquity displayed its characteristic arrogant denial of any problem.
The company’s spokeswoman, Vicki Stern, blamed the problem on the car
radios for being “too wide-band.” She predicted that because “few wide-
band receivers were sold…this is not a serious issue.”

http://www.stopiboc.com/dropping.html

Thanks!

Sure Here She is . . . Or 'PocketRadio' Is That You ?
http://www.radiodailynews.com/stern.jpeg