RadioBanter

-   -   May each of you have a wonderful Christmas... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139657-re-may-each-you-have-wonderful-christmas.html)

BCBlazysusan December 26th 08 06:25 AM

May each of you have a wonderful Christmas...

On Dec 25, 12:19*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
filled with all the joy of the season, and a bountiful and prosperous 2009.

May you always have enough.

Take care, and stay well.

Merry Christmas (a little belated) to you also Brenda Ann, hope you
have a great new year in 09. Can anyone actually believe that? 2009?
It seems really weird when you think about it. I now know what the
saying of "time flying".....to the older in here than me (I'm 43-
sometimes I forget how old I am) does it go by even faster the older
you get? I am hoping it slows down a tad. The last ten years have just
zipped by. sigh

BCBlazysusan December 27th 08 06:47 AM

May each of you have a wonderful Christmas...

On Dec 26, 4:10*pm, Telamon
wrote:
Enjoy your middle age.

--