RadioBanter

-   -   Old Radio Manuals? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139712-re-old-radio-manuals.html)

Somebody Somewhere December 28th 08 08:18 PM

Old Radio Manuals?

On Dec 27, 11:54*pm, Mike wrote:
On Dec 27, 11:30 pm, Somebody Somewhere wrote:

Where I can get the manual for a Standard CCR708A scanner, which was
discontinued some years ago? Thanks.

I totally missed the email address. If it isn't YCTHULU! Whoa we got a
bunch of the old gang starting to show up. How you been doing, sir?
With the recent BO election, I assumed you'd be off-planet by now...

Mike
Louisville, KY

Thanks for the links. Naw, I canceled my trip to Mars. I decided to
stick around and watch the country self-destruct even further under
Osambo's watch. It should be fun. Wheeee!

Billy Burpelson[_2_] December 28th 08 09:05 PM

Old Radio Manuals?

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

I decided to stick around and watch the country self-destruct even
further under Osambo's watch.

Why?

The self-destruction under Bush's watch wasn't enough for you? ;-)