RadioBanter

-   -   Christmas miracle (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139713-christmas-miracle.html)

[email protected] December 28th 08 08:20 PM

Christmas miracle

A Christmas miracle is happening right before our very eyes! Ibiquity
is having their best year ever! Really! Just ask Bob "The Booble"
Struble.

And it is a true miracle - because essentially no one bought an
"exciting" HD radio this year. But.......... still it was a great (and
exciting) year for HD radio according to Struble.

Does anyone think this man is sane?

dxAce December 28th 08 08:22 PM

Christmas miracle

wrote:

A Christmas miracle is happening right before our very eyes! Ibiquity
is having their best year ever! Really! Just ask Bob "The Booble"
Struble.

And it is a true miracle - because essentially no one bought an
"exciting" HD radio this year. But.......... still it was a great (and
exciting) year for HD radio according to Struble.

Does anyone think this man is sane?

Nah, he's just like 'Eduardo' and Michael Bryant: Delusional

Monty Hall December 28th 08 09:14 PM

Christmas miracle

wrote in message
A Christmas miracle is happening right before our very eyes! Ibiquity
is having their best year ever! Really! Just ask Bob "The Booble"
Struble.

And it is a true miracle - because essentially no one bought an
"exciting" HD radio this year. But.......... still it was a great (and
exciting) year for HD radio according to Struble.

Does anyone think this man is sane?

Why do you have this obsession with iBiquity.

Do you think newgroup posts are going to change anything?

PocketRadio December 29th 08 01:32 AM

Christmas miracle

On Dec 28, 4:14�pm, "Monty Hall" wrote:
wrote in message

A Christmas miracle is happening right before our very eyes! �Ibiquity
is having their best year ever! �Really! �Just ask Bob "The Booble"
Struble.

And it is a true miracle - because essentially no one bought an
"exciting" HD radio this year. But.......... still it was a great (and
exciting) year for HD radio according to Struble.

Does anyone think this man is sane?

Why do you have this obsession with iBiquity.

Do you think newgroup posts are going to change anything?

No, but my blog is...

PocketRadio December 29th 08 01:33 AM

Christmas miracle

On Dec 28, 3:20�pm, wrote:
A Christmas miracle is happening right before our very eyes! �Ibiquity
is having their best year ever! �Really! �Just ask Bob "The Booble"
Struble.

And it is a true miracle - because essentially no one bought an
"exciting" HD radio this year. But.......... still it was a great (and
exciting) year for HD radio according to Struble.

Does anyone think this man is sane?

Now, it's Jeff Jury, COO iBiquity, that is speaking the hype:

http://hdradioalliance.com/

He's Booble's little ****boy and new escape-toy.