RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139883-re-ot-obamas-kenyan-birth-evidence-revealed-today-online.html)

[email protected] January 3rd 09 09:24 PM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

In my lifetime,,, in my lifetime,,,, America has never had a real
President.I used to think Dwight David Eisenhower (real name,
Ausenhower, he was Sveda jew by ancestry) Screw that *******!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Telamon January 4th 09 02:57 AM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

In article ,
wrote:

In my lifetime,,, in my lifetime,,,, America has never had a real
President.I used to think Dwight David Eisenhower (real name,
Ausenhower, he was Sveda jew by ancestry) Screw that *******!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Eisenhower was probably the best president we have had in recent history
but I would rather have had George S. Patton.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II January 8th 09 04:40 AM

Telamon wrote:

Eisenhower was probably the best president we have had in recent history
but I would rather have had George S. Patton.

That's why they killed him.

mike