RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139884-re-ot-obamas-kenyan-birth-evidence-revealed-today-online.html)

[email protected] January 3rd 09 09:20 PM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

B HO is part black/part white,,, part white/part black.That doesn't
bother me, other than the fact he is ineligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Telamon January 4th 09 02:59 AM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

In article ,
wrote:

B HO is part black/part white,,, part white/part black.That doesn't
bother me, other than the fact he is ineligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Half black, half white, and all ZERO

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK[_5_] January 4th 09 03:50 AM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

In article ,
says...
B HO is part black/part white,,, part white/part black.That doesn't
bother me, other than the fact he is ineligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Isn't it time to finally quit drinking?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

BDK[_5_] January 4th 09 03:51 AM

(OT) Obama's Kenyan Birth Evidence to be Revealed Today, Online

In article telamon_spamshield-0F8CB3.18595703012009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
wrote:

B HO is part black/part white,,, part white/part black.That doesn't
bother me, other than the fact he is ineligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Half black, half white, and all ZERO

I wouldn't talk if I was you, Telemundo. You're nearly as far gone as he
is.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Telamon January 4th 09 04:05 AM

wrote:

B HO is part black/part white,,, part white/part black.That doesn't
bother me, other than the fact he is ineligble to be prez of U.S.A.
cuhulin

Half black, half white, and all ZERO

I wouldn't talk if I was you, Telemundo. You're nearly as far gone as he
is.

I thank God every day I'm not you Mr. Kookaburra. I think I could do a
better job than Zero.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California