RadioBanter

-   -   Happy 50th Cuba! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/139890-re-happy-50th-cuba.html)

OM January 4th 09 03:38 AM

Happy 50th Cuba!

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:08:04 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

With great pleasure my last official act as President of the Gay,
Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club I am delighted to offer our
heartfelt congratulations to Cuba on the 50th anniversary of their
courageous revolution.

....I say we celebrate accordingly. If we can't hang Stogie Castro by
his fat neck until his body rots off and a pack of wolves feasts on
what's left, then we launch about 500Mt of hot nuclear fireworks on
Havana in the middle of his celebratory speech.

OM
--
] OMBlog -