RadioBanter

-   -   Borneo - 3976 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140150-borneo-3976-a.html)

dxAce January 14th 09 12:04 PM

Borneo - 3976

RRI Pontianak (Borneo), Indonesia, 3976, noted here with SCI (Song of The
Coconut Isles) at 1200. Poor copy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 14th 09 01:09 PM

Borneo - 3976

On Jan 14, 2:04*pm, dxAce wrote:
RRI Pontianak (Borneo), Indonesia, 3976, noted here with SCI (Song of The
Coconut Isles) at 1200. Poor copy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nice one Ace = well done.
Haven't heard the RRI's for years here due to poor propagation and
S9+20 local RFI on that band - I'm green with envy.............

JP

dxAce January 14th 09 09:03 PM

Borneo - 3976

wrote:

On Jan 14, 2:04 pm, dxAce wrote:
RRI Pontianak (Borneo), Indonesia, 3976, noted here with SCI (Song of The
Coconut Isles) at 1200. Poor copy.

Nice one Ace = well done.
Haven't heard the RRI's for years here due to poor propagation and
S9+20 local RFI on that band - I'm green with envy.............

Propagation has indeed been poor and nowhere near what it was a number of years
ago.

I've been keeping myself busy preparing and sending off follow-up reports to
Guinea, Myanmar, Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo
in hopes of getting those elusive QSL's (veries, for those in Glendale).

dxAce
Michigan
USA