RadioBanter

-   -   E QSL FROM RADIO SHADOWMAN (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140180-e-qsl-radio-shadowman.html)

francesco January 15th 09 09:26 PM

E QSL FROM RADIO SHADOWMAN

Radio Shadowman, dutch pirate, 6300 KHz, confirm with e-QSL after 15
dd.
Report with audio file sent via email at:
Pic available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/6309689.html

73's Francesco

dxAce January 15th 09 09:32 PM

E QSL FROM RADIO SHADOWMAN

francesco wrote:

Radio Shadowman, dutch pirate, 6300 KHz, confirm with e-QSL after 15
dd.
Report with audio file sent via email at:
Pic available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/6309689.html

73's Francesco

Say, Francesco, I think I've asked you before, but where in Italia are you
located?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

francesco January 16th 09 04:58 AM

E QSL FROM RADIO SHADOWMAN

On 15 Gen, 22:32, dxAce wrote:
francesco wrote:
Radio Shadowman, dutch pirate, 6300 KHz, confirm with e-QSL after 15
dd.
Report with audio file sent via email at:
Pic available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/6309689.html

73's Francesco

Say, Francesco, I think I've asked you before, but where in Italia are you
located?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

My QTH is Anagni (locator JN61NR) small town located 60 Km south of
Rome.

this is an intersting link regarding the city:

http://www.comune.anagni.fr.it/

and this is the link of our local radio

www.radiohernica.com

73's Francesco

RHF January 16th 09 02:56 PM

E QSL FROM RADIO SHADOWMAN

On Jan 15, 8:58*pm, francesco wrote:
On 15 Gen, 22:32, dxAce wrote:

francesco wrote:
Radio Shadowman, dutch pirate, 6300 KHz, confirm with e-QSL after 15
dd.
Report with audio file sent via email at:
Pic available he

http://blog.libero.it/radioascolto/6309689.html

73's Francesco

Say, Francesco, I think I've asked you before, but where in Italia are you
located?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

My QTH is Anagni (locator JN61NR) small town located 60 Km south of
Rome.

this is an intersting link regarding the city:

http://www.comune.anagni.fr.it/

and this is the link of our local radio

www.radiohernica.com

73's Francesco

ANAGNI (Latin Anagnia) is a town in Lazio, Italy
{Latium} in the hills east-southeast of Rome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anagni
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/photos/rl35.jpg