RadioBanter

-   -   ADDX :Radio-Kurier English SW freq. list (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140235-addx-radio-kurier-english-sw-freq-list.html)

SW4ever January 17th 09 07:07 PM

ADDX :Radio-Kurier English SW freq. list

The above English language list updated to Jan.17/08 is available at
the following: http://www.addx.de/
On left, click on "Horfahrplan" then select "English" on next page
and then click on go button. Other language skeds are also available.
Good Listening to All from SW4ever...

dxAce January 17th 09 07:21 PM

ADDX :Radio-Kurier English SW freq. list

SW4ever wrote:

List updated to Jan.17, 2009 not 2008.

Make certain to be careful when you write a check ;-)

SW4ever January 17th 09 07:34 PM

ADDX :Radio-Kurier English SW freq. list

Money in the bank is one thing I have plenty of, even if I don't write
the wrong date on cheques !!
Cheers and Good Listening...

dxAce wrote:

List updated to Jan.17, 2009 not 2008.

SC Dxing January 17th 09 08:28 PM

"SW4ever" wrote in message
The above English language list updated to Jan.17/08 is available at
the following: http://www.addx.de/

Good list, you can search by language also....

Doesn't have 3145 WWRB... Which of course WWRB is missing themselves from
their own website.... :-) You gotta love it, half the fun of shortwave is
finding all the snafus the broadcasters themselves do to their schedules..

Still my favorite list which actually has 3.145 on it.
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bib08.txt