RadioBanter

-   -   Rwanda - 6055 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140236-rwanda-6055-a.html)

dxAce January 17th 09 08:33 PM

Rwanda - 6055

Radio Rwanda, 6055, playing a few English language pops along with more
indigenous music, 2010.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

francesco January 18th 09 08:39 AM

Rwanda - 6055

On 17 Gen, 21:33, dxAce wrote:
Radio Rwanda, 6055, playing a few English language pops along with more
indigenous music, 2010.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hi dxAce !
Have you an audioclip of this reception ?
If you can send me the clip i am intersted to publish on mine blog.
Tnx and 73's
Francesco

dxAce January 18th 09 08:40 AM

Rwanda - 6055

francesco wrote:

On 17 Gen, 21:33, dxAce wrote:
Radio Rwanda, 6055, playing a few English language pops along with more
indigenous music, 2010.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hi dxAce !
Have you an audioclip of this reception ?

No, I'm afraid I don't.

dxAce January 24th 09 08:41 PM

Rwanda - 6055

dxAce wrote:

Radio Rwanda, 6055, playing a few English language pops along with more
indigenous music, 2010.

Putting in a very nice signal here at 2000. Sign off should be at 2100.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
I swear by, not at, Drake receivers

dxAce January 25th 09 09:53 AM

Rwanda - 6055

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Radio Rwanda, 6055, playing a few English language pops along with more
indigenous music, 2010.

Putting in a very nice signal here at 2000. Sign off should be at 2100.

Somebody walked down the hall and pulled the plug at about 2105.