RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140338-re-ot-obama-halts-pending-rules.html)

[email protected] January 23rd 09 05:43 AM

(OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules

Devvy Kidd agrees with me.

No, We Don't Have A New President.
www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd430.htm
cuhulin

BDK[_6_] January 23rd 09 07:56 AM

(OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules

In article ,
says...
Devvy Kidd agrees with me.

No, We Don't Have A New President.
www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd430.htm
cuhulin

LOL, Devvy seems to be a raving drunk too.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

BDK[_6_] January 24th 09 05:16 PM

(OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules

In article telamon_spamshield-EDFF47.20432923012009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-91B6CE.18311822012009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
I am listening to Paul Gallo on his call in radio talk show.97.3 FM
www.supertalkms.com

Of you know Illeagal/Inelligible Hussein Obama flubbed the first
inaguration swearing in.On the second inaguration, Illegal/Inelligible
Hussein Obama did not use the Bible.

Those executive orders Illegal/Inelligible Hussein Obama are sigining to
appease his Muslims and Terrorist buddies are going to do more to harm
America than anything else.
cuhulin

Now why do you feel a need to make **** up? First off, Roberts fouled up
the oath, not Obama. Secondly, Obama was born in Hawaii, as any sane
person knows, so he is eligible,and he IS the POTUS, so it's time to put
that nonsense to sleep once and for all.

And what muslim and terrorist buddies will be be "appeasing"?

Why you making "**** up"? They both screwed up.

Doesn't it get tiring doing all the tap dancing you do?

Don't you get tired of being a kOOk?

LOL, keep trying to convince yourself I am one, Telemundo. I guess it
makes you feel better about yourself.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Telamon January 24th 09 09:56 PM

BDK wrote:

[...]

No convincing needed as it is self evident. The only question I have is
why you don't see it yourself kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] January 24th 09 10:07 PM

(OT) : Obama Halts Pending Rules

Burpleson Air Force Base movie was on Radio tb yesterday.

www.devilfinder.com Survival Kit Dr.Strangelove cuhulin