RadioBanter

-   -   HamInfoBar - Free browser toolbar (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140388-haminfobar-free-browser-toolbar.html)

gleason January 24th 09 05:32 PM

HamInfoBar - Free browser toolbar

Hi!

I recently found a new toolbar called HamInfoBar which is a Ham Radio
and SWL toolbar.

Check it out at:
http://www.haminfobar.co.uk/

I use it everyday and is an excellent addition to your Explorer or
Firefox browser.

Try it - you will like it...! :)

[email protected] January 24th 09 06:18 PM

HamInfoBar - Free browser toolbar

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:32:04 -0800 (PST), gleason
wrote:

Hi!

I recently found a new toolbar called HamInfoBar which is a Ham Radio
and SWL toolbar.

Check it out at:
http://www.haminfobar.co.uk/

I use it everyday and is an excellent addition to your Explorer or
Firefox browser.

Try it - you will like it...! :)

No offence is ment. Doe's anyone now if this freeware is virus free ?

gleason January 24th 09 07:39 PM

HamInfoBar - Free browser toolbar

wrote:
It is virus free...

[email protected] January 30th 09 10:12 PM

wrote:

Hi!

I recently found a new toolbar called HamInfoBar which is a Ham Radio
and SWL toolbar.

Check it out at:
http://www.haminfobar.co.uk/

I use it everyday and is an excellent addition to your Explorer or
Firefox browser.

Try it - you will like it...! :)

Is there a way to UNINSTALL the bar?

TIA

http://www.wowway.com/~helmsman/

Daniel Minge January 31st 09 10:57 PM

wrote:

Hi!

I recently found a new toolbar called HamInfoBar which is a Ham Radio
and SWL toolbar.

Check it out at:
http://www.haminfobar.co.uk/

I use it everyday and is an excellent addition to your Explorer or
Firefox browser.

Try it - you will like it...! :)

Is there a way to UNINSTALL the bar?

TIA

http://www.wowway.com/~helmsman/

Most infuriating. I found it difficult to uninstall.

I eventually succeeded, but since use Firefox, the solution may not
be of help to you. However, I'll show you how.

First, load Firefox in safe mode. This can be found under 'Start'
----. 'All programs' ----- 'Mozilla Firefox'

Choose Firefox Safe mode. It will open a window. Tick 'Disable all
addons'.

When you have done this, click on "Make changes and restart"

Having done this, you will have to go to 'Tools"-----"Addons" and
enable the toolbars you want which will display next time you open
Firefox.

If you are not using Firefox, my apologies.

To all others in this Newsgroup. I am sorry for posting this
'off-topic' reply, but I had a desire to help someone.

Minge

dave February 1st 09 12:15 AM

wrote:

[...]

In Linux I can manage add-ons whenever.

Brenda Ann February 1st 09 12:35 AM

wrote:

Hi!

I recently found a new toolbar called HamInfoBar which is a Ham Radio
and SWL toolbar.

Check it out at:
http://www.haminfobar.co.uk/

I use it everyday and is an excellent addition to your Explorer or
Firefox browser.

Try it - you will like it...! :)

Is there a way to UNINSTALL the bar?

TIA

If you use WinDoze, the simple solution is to do a system restore back to
the point (or A point) before you installed the software.

Start/Programs/System Tools/System Restore. Pick a date, whole process
takes about a minute or two. Caveat: You will lose any programs installed
between your selected restore point and the current time/date. You will NOT
lose any saved files or other work you have done.

SC Dxing February 1st 09 01:55 AM

HamInfoBar - Free browser toolbar

installing any toolbar besides google or Yahoo is asking for trouble
in my opinion.

I don't use any toolbars and my primary browser is Firefox, although I
fool around with Google Chrome and IE.