RadioBanter

-   -   Voice of Russia - 6055 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140389-voice-russia-6055-a.html)

dxAce January 24th 09 06:06 PM

Voice of Russia - 6055

Voice of Russia, 6055 via Armavir, putting in a very nice signal at 1800
(English).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Charles Knott January 24th 09 11:02 PM

Voice of Russia - 6055

we don't believe you, you've faked loggings before

Telamon January 25th 09 12:51 AM

Voice of Russia - 6055

In article ,
Charles Knott wrote:

we don't believe you, you've faked loggings before

Well, who believes you? Answer none.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BCBlazysusan January 25th 09 07:43 AM

Voice of Russia - 6055

On Jan 24, 6:02*pm, Charles Knott wrote:
we don't believe you, you've faked loggings before

Pretty funny someone goes through all the problem of making up a
screen name just for Steve. Steve you should feel special.