RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: Rove Will Squeal Like the Piggie That He Is (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140463-special-rove-will-squeal-like-piggie-he.html)

dave January 27th 09 02:17 PM

SPECIAL: Rove Will Squeal Like the Piggie That He Is

The dominos start to fall...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_161044.html

Billy Burpelson[_2_] January 27th 09 08:42 PM

dave wrote:
The dominos start to fall...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_161044.html

Interesting...but Rove is such a slippery sleaze (IMHO), what makes them
think he will tell the truth if he does testify. :-(

[email protected] January 28th 09 12:09 AM

SPECIAL: Rove Will Squeal Like the Piggie That He Is

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:42:27 -0500, Billy Burpelson
wrote:

dave wrote:
The dominos start to fall...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_161044.html

Interesting...but Rove is such a slippery sleaze (IMHO), what makes them
think he will tell the truth if he does testify. :-(

I'm thinking little Karl should stay out of airplanes.

[email protected] January 28th 09 01:55 AM

WHO IS MARXIST JOHN CONYERS???

Who is John Conyers?
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1987

Member of the radical Progressive Caucus
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6497

One of 13 founders of Congressional Black Caucus
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7126

Advocates freeing convicted cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1330

Plotted with radical Ramsey Clark and others about ways to impeach
President George W. Bush
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=781

Spoke in 2003 at anti-Iraq War rally of pro-North Korean Marxist group
International A.N.S.W.E.R.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6147

Voted against a resolution stating that “the United States and Israel
are now engaged in a common struggle against terrorism.”

His district has a higher proportion of Muslims than any other in
Congress, and his official congressional web site can be read in
Arabic

Spoke in 2005 at an event organized by accused anti-Semite Lyndon
LaRouche

Orchestrated letter-writing and media campaign over so-called Downing
Street Memo with help from George Soros-funded MoveOn.org
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i....asp?indid=977
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6201

John Conyers’s Glass House
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...E1YjcyOWY3NzM=

John Conyers' Life and Political Career
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/A...sexpanded.html

John Conyers' Voting Record on Key Issues
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/A...ingrecord.html

WHAT IS THE HUFFINGTON POST???
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=7129
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2010

HEIL HITLER!

Brenda Ann January 28th 09 07:26 AM

Billy Burpelson wrote:

Interesting...but Rove is such a slippery sleaze (IMHO), what makes them
think he will tell the truth if he does testify. :-(

dave wrote:

To keep his little pink ass out of prison.

Au contraire...if he really tells the truth, they will put his little pink
ass -in- prison.

Probably not, if he turns "state's evidence".

dave January 30th 09 01:35 PM

WHO IS MARXIST JOHN CONYERS???

wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:39 pm, dave wrote:
You,
conversely, seem to only hang with other old-school Birchers.

I'm a card carrying member.
http://www.jbs.org

You don't say...

My dad was a Bircher and a Minuteman. I grew up listening to Joe Pyne
and reading National Review. Youth for Goldwater in '64. First time
voter registered as Republican. Have never been a Democrat. Most of my
life big L Libertarian; currently an NP (aka "independent").

dave January 31st 09 12:48 PM

(OT) : SaltyFishSauce -proclaims- Dave is a Hippy 1960 Red Faggot

RHF wrote:
On Jan 29, 6:40 pm, wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:39 pm, dave wrote:
You,

conversely, seem to only hang with other old-school Birchers.

I'm a card carrying member. http://www.jbs.org
The non-profit John Birch Society is very much alive and well.
The membership is quite large with a median age of 29.

- Unlike your hippy 1960 Red faggots.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/134/3...d84e73b3_o.jpg

SFS,

Let's show some restraint in the multi-name-calling please.

one at a time will do ~ RHF
.

Doctor Leary was working for the Feds. Dr. Gonzo was the farthest thing
from a hippie. I don't know about any of the rest.

I spent the '60s going to high school and working on the radio.