RadioBanter

-   -   Ha (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140543-re-ha.html)

[email protected] January 31st 09 09:26 PM

Ha

B HO and Odinga will see to it that the charges are dropped.
cuhulin

dxAce January 31st 09 09:39 PM

Ha

wrote:

B HO and Odinga will see to it that the charges are dropped.

Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Obama crime family.

Remember, his aunt is here in the US illegally!

dave January 31st 09 09:52 PM

Ha

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

B HO and Odinga will see to it that the charges are dropped.

Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Obama crime family.

Remember, his aunt is here in the US illegally!

And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

dxAce January 31st 09 09:55 PM

Ha

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

B HO and Odinga will see to it that the charges are dropped.

Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Obama crime family.

Remember, his aunt is here in the US illegally!

And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

And Rickmers talks out his ass!!!

dave January 31st 09 10:08 PM

Ha

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/28/sol...lectrocutions/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellogg,_Brown_and_Root

dxAce January 31st 09 10:15 PM

Ha

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
wrote:

B HO and Odinga will see to it that the charges are dropped.
Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Obama crime family.

Remember, his aunt is here in the US illegally!

And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

And Rickmers talks out his ass!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/28/sol...lectrocutions/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellogg,_Brown_and_Root

Like I said, Rickmers talks out his ass!

[email protected] January 31st 09 10:34 PM

Ha

On the web,
BBC News Africa Kenya thieves target Obama granny
cuhulin

[email protected] February 1st 09 02:40 PM

Ha

On Jan 31, 3:52*pm, dave wrote:

And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

I would enjoy giving you a good jolt between your ears myself.

dave February 1st 09 03:49 PM

Ha

wrote:
On Jan 31, 3:52 pm, dave wrote:
And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

I would enjoy giving you a good jolt between your ears myself.

Wow! You ARE a PERV as well!

RHF February 1st 09 06:25 PM

(OT) : Dave -looking-in-the-mirror-declares- Wow ! - You Are A PERVAs Well !

On Feb 1, 7:49*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 31, 3:52 pm, dave wrote:
And Cheney electrocutes soldiers.

I would enjoy giving you a good jolt between your ears myself.

- Wow! *You ARE a PERV as well!

Dave -looking-in-the-mirror-declares-
Wow ! - You Are A PERV As Well !

now that was e-a-s-y ~ RHF