RadioBanter

-   -   I need a rooftop antenna that will work well with my Sony 2010, and with my Uniden Pro 97 Scanner and my uniden and Radiio shack dektop scanners (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140926-i-need-rooftop-antenna-will-work-well-my-sony-2010-my-uniden-pro-97-scanner-my-uniden-radiio-shack-dektop-scanners.html)

Charlie Beebee February 12th 09 10:40 PM

I need a rooftop antenna that will work well with my Sony 2010, and with my Uniden Pro 97 Scanner and my uniden and Radiio shack dektop scanners

Howdy Cowboys and girls,

Yesterday afternoon the 100 kph winds finally blew my antenna clean
off the roof top here in the upper peninsula of Northern Minnesota
after it had performed well through about fifteen years of storms.

What should I purchase now for a new rooftop antenna that will cover
everything from shortwave to high cellular and beyond?

Didit!

SC Dxing February 13th 09 03:47 AM

I need a rooftop antenna that will work well with my Sony 2010,and with my Uniden Pro 97 Scanner and my uniden and Radiio shack dektopscanners

Why not buy the same type of antenna you had before???

It seems though you would get better reception if you used a separate
antenna for shortwave and one for the UHF scanner.

Well wishes and happy listening.

RHF February 13th 09 09:53 PM

On Feb 12, 7:47*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
Why not buy the same type of antenna you had before???

It seems though you would get better reception if you used a separate
antenna for shortwave and one for the UHF scanner.

Well wishes and happy listening.

"CB",

UHF "Scanner" type Antennas :
{On-the-Roof} AntennaCraft ST2 Base Scanner Antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...ants/2732.html
http://www.scannermaster.com/ST_2_Sc.../34-541241.htm