RadioBanter

-   -   Mr. Telamon (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/140977-mr-telamon.html)

Burr[_2_] February 15th 09 01:24 AM

Mr. Telamon

Hey Dude,

Looks like you have chosen to run your mouth at/about me for the
last month or so. Seems to have started after I posted a URL to a gay
parade. You choose to open it after you read a warning that it may offend!

I have read your post for 10 or more years and I always thought
you were gay but that was your business so I never said anything, it's your
life and your chose!

How ever after you "choose" to read/look at the gay thing you
seem to have gone off the deep end, running your mouth about me and some
others that made commits about the pictures.

Based on your actions and post I have to assume you are gay and
have not come out yet, why else would you have the reaction you have had to
something that the others either choose to not open are got a laugh out of
it or just didn't say anything.

I may not have used "good judgment" in posting the URL here but
at the same time you choose to open it.

Maybe if you would worry more about SW Radio and less about a
one-line post that may have been in bad taste, enjoyment of this group would
be a lot better! You may want to start by using your name; others use their
real name.

Burr

[email protected] February 15th 09 02:01 AM

Mr. Telamon

Alrighttttt,,,, Mrs.Bucket is on tv now.
cuhulin

BDK[_6_] February 15th 09 03:01 AM

Mr. Telamon

In article ,
says...
[...]

Telemundo? Gay?

Oh my!!!!
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Mike[_2_] February 15th 09 01:04 PM

Mr. Telamon

On Feb 15, 2:53�am, dxAce wrote:

Sure don't recall a thing about Telamon coming up in the conversation, and I
certainly didn't say much as I was too intent upon counting your tears.

Well, well, more confirmation of your own lying. I sure do remember
what you said about Telamon. I said he seemed a little strange, given
his past approach of vehemently denying I owned a single SW radio. You
went much further and tried to get me to volunteer more against him.
You and Burr might just be cuzzins, after all.

dxAce February 15th 09 01:08 PM

Mr. Telamon

Michael W. Bryant, who once cried because he really didn't have a PhD, wrote:

On Feb 15, 2:53�am, dxAce wrote:

Sure don't recall a thing about Telamon coming up in the conversation, and I
certainly didn't say much as I was too intent upon counting your tears.

Well, well, more confirmation of your own lying. I sure do remember
what you said about Telamon. I said he seemed a little strange, given
his past approach of vehemently denying I owned a single SW radio. You
went much further and tried to get me to volunteer more against him.

Pathological, just like your claim of having a PhD, dufus!

You and Burr might just be cuzzins, after all.

We probably are, as we are both Miami, hence, we are most likely cousins.

BDK[_6_] February 15th 09 07:13 PM

Mr. Telamon

In article telamon_spamshield-25BA40.02202415022009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...

In article telamon_spamshield-095B65.19302614022009
BDK wrote:

[...]

Does a gay Burr excite you Mr. Kookaburra? Well, that your problem.

BWHAHAHAHA! The discussion was about you, but typically, you start
deflecting..

Cue "Tiptoe through the tulips"...Telmundo's dancing again.

I explained projection to you once before so I'm not inclined to do it
again. Live in ignorance and perversion. It's your call.

Sure Telemundoh, keep saying it, and maybe even you'll believe it.
Nobody else will.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Telamon February 15th 09 07:55 PM

Mr. Telamon

BDK wrote:

[...]

Oh, I believe it. Only a whack like you would not but that's your cross
to bear.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK[_6_] February 16th 09 06:22 AM

Mr. Telamon

In article telamon_spamshield-B2E5FB.11553615022009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...

BDK wrote:

[...]

Of course you do, TelemunDoh, of course you do!

ROTFL
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

BCBlazysusan February 16th 09 09:31 AM

Mr. Telamon

On Feb 15, 12:09*am, Mike wrote:
On Feb 14, 11:52 pm, Telamon

He is playing with us. He is after all just a nasty Troll.

Remember, Lare and him claim to be "cousins". Email me sometime and
I'll share what Steve Lare said about you a couple of years ago when
we talked on the phone....

Sheesh Mike, you are proving exactly the kind of person I thought you
were. Sad. So when you con someone into thinking you are friends, you
then either write down or tape it so then later when you turn on them
you can divulge what was said? I guess you are proving to me and
everyone else in the group that if they physically speak to you or
communicate with you back channel that you are trying to gain their
confidence so later you can use that against them. You have shown you
definitely cannot be trusted or expected to keep personal
conversations confidential. Why are you like that? Everyone in here
should take note.

Burr[_2_] February 16th 09 11:15 AM

Mr. Telamon Damn

Mr. Telamon,
You have now posted eight times trying to tell everyone you are not gay.
Your post only reflect more of your personally, like I said, I think
you are gay!

Burr