RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Hitler (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141203-ot-hitler.html)

[email protected] February 23rd 09 02:44 PM

(OT) Hitler

A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

dave February 23rd 09 03:37 PM

(OT) Hitler

wrote:
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

And I'm sure the Genocidal Good Germans found this charming.

[email protected] February 23rd 09 04:10 PM

(OT) Hitler

Eva Braun probally though it was very distastefull.Paul Gallo
www.supertalkms.com said something about another funny thing Hitler
used to do when he was having his lunch, but I forgot.Short term memory
loss, I reckon I have.

Paul also mentioned Hitler Doucuments, Hitler Files, whatever.
cuhulin.

Ian Jackson[_2_] February 23rd 09 08:06 PM

(OT) Hitler

In message ,
writes
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

So what? Doesn't everybody do this? I know I do. It creates a nice,
friendly, informal atmosphere.
--
Ian

[email protected] February 23rd 09 08:55 PM

(OT) Hitler

I never do that.I Certainly would NOT do that if anybody was present.
cuhulin

m II February 23rd 09 11:51 PM

(OT) Hitler

Ian Jackson wrote:

writes
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

So what? Doesn't everybody do this? I know I do. It creates a nice,
friendly, informal atmosphere.

I think I'll set a charming, down-home atmosphere using this technique
at the next family gathering. Nothing like warming up the feelings of
kinship in long unseen friends and family.

Pickled eggs, sauerkraut, garlic sausage and lots of draught beer should
make for the BEST gathering ever.

Thanks for the idea.

mike

[email protected] February 23rd 09 11:58 PM

(OT) Hitler

A few years ago, I read about a guy in New Zealand.He was walking close
by/in front of an electric or gas heater.He just happened to break
wind.The flame shot up his anus.He is lucky he survived that.
cuhulin

Ian Jackson[_2_] February 24th 09 12:25 AM

(OT) Hitler

In message ,
writes
A few years ago, I read about a guy in New Zealand.He was walking close
by/in front of an electric or gas heater.He just happened to break
wind.The flame shot up his anus.He is lucky he survived that.
cuhulin

Look on YouTube. There's a lot of young lads showing off their prowess
by lighting their farts. I haven't found any young ladies, but I expect
they are there too.
--
Ian

Brenda Ann February 24th 09 01:30 AM

(OT) Hitler

"Ian Jackson" wrote in message
In message ,
writes
A few years ago, I read about a guy in New Zealand.He was walking close
by/in front of an electric or gas heater.He just happened to break
wind.The flame shot up his anus.He is lucky he survived that.
cuhulin

Look on YouTube. There's a lot of young lads showing off their prowess by
lighting their farts. I haven't found any young ladies, but I expect they
are there too.
--
Ian

I saw some bozo doing that at a party once... when it lit his a**hole hairs
on fire, we were all laughing our arses off..

[email protected] February 24th 09 02:30 AM

(OT) Hitler

It is no joke.That guy in New Zealand, that flame went quite a ways up
his anus.They had to call an ambulance and take him to a hospital.
cuhulin